Friday, March 25, 2011

Cafe O Play

So Sheri's baby isn't here yet and she was looking for entertainment for Naden so a bunch of us went to Cafe O Play. Sam LOVED it! He played and played and played and the only time I saw him was when I went to look for him. He LOVED the train table and he also got into the vehicles along the outside of the play area. I think he finally figured out how they work. I loved being able to sit and drink hot apple cider and visit with good friends -- Sheri, Marcia and Akhila. It was a lot of fun and I bought a 10-visit pass so I think we may be there quite often this spring.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)