Saturday, March 19, 2011

More boring blogging!

So last night our MOPS group had a "craft night" and I worked on sorting pictures which I want to print out and writing down recipes. I only got a recipe and a half written out but I did get through a bunch of folders. And mostly I just loved talking with everyone, especially some people I hadn't seen in awhile! Then I drove Emily home and we had a really good conversation. I love connecting with people like that.

Today we went to TBO for Raya's naming ceremony. It was neat to just have her naming be the main event and I think we are going to do the same thing with Knut, rather than tying it into another service. Raya looks sooooo tiny. I hope I remember the newborn stage when Knut comes :)

This afternoon I worked and that's all I want to say about that. I came home and napped on the couch for a couple of hours. Sam tried to entertain me by bringing me his train but I just fell asleep again :) Now I've eaten Raisin Bran for supper and I'm heading off to bed.

Tomorrow I think we're going to buy a new camera and maybe take Sam to Cafe O Play. So hopefully tomorrow the boring blogging ends. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)