Thursday, April 07, 2011

Celebrating the first evening of Maternity Leave

Written about March 29, 2011 (even though it posted in April!)

Tonight was the first night of my maternity leave. As of 4:00pm today I have finished (paid) work until long after Knut comes. We celebrated by going on an evening walk to the library.



Sam is ready to go in his stroller.

Sam LOVES looking at the fish in the library tank. So we let him look for awhile.



Then we decided to end the evening with some Marble Slab Creamery. Since it was my celebration Dave let me choose the ice cream flavour and topping. We had chocolate and Rolo pieces. It was YUMMY!!! And Sam liked it too :)



And a special welcome to Tevan who was born this morning. We are excited to meet you soon. And congratulations to your mommy, daddy and big brother Naden too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)