Friday, April 22, 2011

Date night!

So Dave and I had date night today. Well, really it started this afternoon when we watched the rest of "Life As We Know It." Maybe it was my mood but I just couldn't get into it. Tonight we used some time to talk to Jen and Mike. It was really good to catch up with Jen, especially, about the birth of Will and his early weeks of life.

Then we got out of the house and went to the library, Videodrome, and then to Block 1912 for some actual date-night quality time. I went there yesterday with Sam, Hannah, Stella and Mia and Sam and I shared a white-chocolate-raspberry gelato. Tonight I had the pink grapefruit and Dave had a cafe latte and blueberry cheesecake. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)