Thursday, April 28, 2011

New teapot!!!

There was good news and bad news in teapot-land this week. In putting away dishes, a bowl was dropped on the old teapot and the handle broke off. Fortunately, the bowl did not break. However, the old teapot is now out of commission, except as a very unique vase -- possibly.

A new teapot was in order. After scouring a lot of stores at Southgate Mall for "an interesting teapot" (ie one that was MORE than one colour!), we found the new teapot, made by Portmerion which has a line of mugs I LOVE and ADORE!

Below are the two teapots -- the old one on the left and the new one on the right. Dave loves the fact that now we can say we own a "T(ea)-Mobile Blackberry Device." I just think he's a nerd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)