Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sam is sick :(

Sadly, Sam has been sick for the past few days -- since his birthday. We even ended up in the ER on Friday night for possible dehydration. Sam punctuated that experience by throwing up ALL OVER ME and himself. So I got to wear a lovely hospital gown until my dad could bring me some new clothes. Then after about half an hour after his anti-nausea medication and another half hour of 5mls of pedialyte every two minutes, he threw up on my mom. Then they sent us home and he has been steadily improving since then. However, he is still one sick little boy. You can see it in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)