Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Spring is getting closer...

... as witnessed by these pictures I took tonight as we left for an outing to the library and the mall for supper. I feel like the snow is melting so quickly now that the sun is shining and we have hit above 0 temperatures. Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay for Spring!!!



And our lovely tulip bed. The ones nearest our deck are a little mis-shapen because there was insulation covering them, in a failed attempt to fix our wall in January, and the tulips sprouted under the warm insulation! Thankfully my dad was able to uncover them last week and they look a little better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)