Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 21, 2011

Mom and Dad left this morning and Sam and I went to Marcia and Olivia's so that Sam and Olivia could spend some time together. It was a really good time and Dave was able to get some work done so that was awesome.

Dave did about four loads of laundry and some dishes and some other cleaning. I napped :) In the evening we planted seeds with Sam which was something that had been on my "To do before Knut comes" list for ages. We might have planted them a little late but we'll see what happens. And Sam had a good time so that's really all that counts!



Getting ready.



Sam is excited about filling the pots with dirt.



All done! Now hopefully they grow.
(It was hard to take pictures during the planting process!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)