Monday, June 06, 2011

39 weeks and 1 day

Today I am 39 weeks and 1 day. The end is in sight. We are really ready for Knut to come. We can't wait to meet him/her and have him/her become a more integral part of our family. Our lists of things to do before Knut is born are pretty much finished, barring a few minor things. I am getting a little tired of being pregnant and am getting ready to be done. I wouldn't have said that last week but this week I'm ready.

Since both Dave and I feel like Knut will be born at night (because Sam was!), every night when I go to bed I ask myself, "Is this it?" It feels like every morning when we wake up with no extra-wombal baby then we have to get through another day. Oh well. Knut is still active within my belly and we will get to see him/her soon enough. As I said to Dave the other day, "Each day without Knut being born is one more day closer to him/her being born." It's a little confusing but it keeps us going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)