Thursday, July 28, 2011

Monday, June 27, 2011

Today was a busy day. Dave had to meet with Eleni so Sam, Rachel and I got out of the house on our own. We met Dave at his office and Rachel met Eleni. Sam did some "work" at Daddy's computer and then we headed off to Sam's favourite place ever -- Cafe O Play! Dave got some work done, Sam played and played and played and I uploaded some photos and wrote a few blog posts!

Rachel enjoying her first visit to Cafe O Play!

Ever since Friday (or so) I've had itchy legs. Like really itchy with red dots so I thought I was having an allergic reaction to something, based on the fact that it was very similar to an allergic reactions I had in November 2009. I went to the medi-clinic and got a new prescription for hydrocortisone cream. Then I filled it. Rachel survived at home with Dave and Dave survived with her :)

After supper we walked to Wild Earth to get some stuff. I carried Rachel in the sling for the first time. Except for being nervous that she couldn't breathe, it went fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)