Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Today we took Rachel to meet her Great-Grandma Krahn. It was a very nice visit with her and Grandma enjoyed holding Rachel.

Grandma and Rachel

Sam made a train track with Grandma's books

Rachel seemed to like hanging out on Grandma's floor!

Tonight we watched Mamma Mia! and had strawberry milkshakes. Sam loved the music and was completely intrigued and he also drank all of his milkshake AND all of Oma's milkshake. He was fairly hyper afterwards, to say the least :) I don't if I enjoyed the movie more (watching it for the second time) or watching Sam watch the movie. It was a bit of a toss up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)