Sunday, August 28, 2011

Busy Day!

Yesterday was a busy day! We did a lot of different things. First of all, Sam had his last meal in his highchair :( It's exciting to have him transition to a booster seat but it's still kind of sad. Sam was being totally goofy so it was hard to get a good picture of him.

Then we went to a Temple Beth Ora meet-up for young families at Cafe O Play. David, Stephanie and Baby Raya were there so it was nice to see them again. We also met Jennifer, Beverly and Shane. Rachel wore an outfit which Anali, David, and Stefan sent to her. She looked adorable! And then she spit up all over it :) Such is life.

Here is a picture of Shane, Rachel and Raya, some of TBO's newest members!

Marcia, Jason and Olivia gave Sam the outfit he is wearing below for his birthday. It is super-cute on him and he LOVES wearing his "monkey shirt." They gave Rachel the outfit she is wearing below for a baby gift. I LOVE the colours in the skirt and think it looks like material from the 70s. So funky! Anyways, I've been meaning to get a picture of them together in these outfits and I finally did. Yay!

After Sam's (non)nap we walked to Dollarama and Save-On to get a few things. At Dollarama we got some bristol board for a project I am working on with Sam. At Save-On I don't remember what we had to get. Anyway it was a lovely day for a walk. Dave and I are trying to build more walking into our routine after a lazy summer in Saskatoon! Sam wanted to push Rachel in the stroller and he did amazingly well, given the length of the double stroller.

After supper Sam wanted to paint some more. I think he really enjoyed painting his name letters the day before so I came up with another project for him to work on. He really enjoyed it.

And I enjoyed mixing colours to make other colours! And taking pictures of the pretty colours too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)