Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Celebrating Pam

Today Mom, Rachel and I went to a shower for Pam. It was so much fun to celebrate Pam, to learn a little more about Nadav, and just be there to support her. Sadly I didn't get any pictures but I did enjoy talking with my cousin Rebecca.

Dad and Sam built some steps on the side of the deck while we were gone and Dave picked beans, pulled up lettuce plants, folded laundry and did dishes. In the evening we had strawberry milkshakes (YUM! YUM! YUM!) and Sam and I got hyper and laughed and laughed and laughed :)

Since I didn't get pictures of the shower I thought I would post this picture from January when we met Pam and Nadav for supper one night when they were in Edmonton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)