Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Four Generations

Today we went to visit Grandma Ewert in Rosthern. Sam loves visiting with Ur Oma and today he got lots of rides on her wheelchair. Sadly she broke her collarbone about two and a half weeks ago so now she is in a sling and can't use her walker. Thus, the wheelchair. Anyways, I love seeing my kids and my Grandma Ewert. Since she is 104 I didn't think this would happen!


Sam with Ur Oma

Four generations of Ewert females

Four generations with both my children

We went to Station Arts in Rosthern for lunch and afterward Sam and Opa played on the caboose. Sam enjoyed driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)