Thursday, August 04, 2011

New Mom Gift from Mom

So I used to be blond. Very blond. I would LOVE to have highlights ALL. THE. TIME. but it is very expensive and right now, we don't choose to spend our money that way. So this summer Mom asked if I would like highlights as a New Mom Gift. And I said, "Yes please!" So on Tuesday Mom took me to her hairdresser and I got highlights. Yay! Below are pictures of the results. It is a little lighter than I'm used to, but I love it! Once we have more money coming in I may do this more often :)

I was trying to upload a few different photos but Blogger (and my parents' internet) is having issues so you just get one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)