Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hoodluck: Fun At Night

Tonight we had Hoodluck at Jenn's. We were celebrating her new garage and Jenn BBQd hotdogs and we had a fire. I haven't laughed so hard in ages; it was so much fun. And Brian was telling stories of his life and we might have all gotten slightly drunk on Teresa's ice cream sandwiches, even though she said she left the liquor out of the LCBO recipe. I don't know why else we all laughed so much, especially me!

As well, I was taking pictures of the fire and then Dave said our camera had a night setting. Then we really had fun taking silly pictures (gotta love digital cameras!) and laughing at them even more. All in all it was an excellent evening and Hoodluck is just another thing I'm really going to miss when we move.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)