Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Tree

MckMama is doing a blog link up where we share our Christmas tree pictures. We don't set up a tree at home since we are always at Mom and Dad's, so I asked Mom if I could share my pictures of her tree. She said yes. The tree and decorating are hers, the horrendous pictures are mine :) I only have a point-and-shoot so my pics aren't that great.

This is the first picture I took, with the flash on. I wanted to see what it would look like just taken simply.

Then I tried to take one without the flash. A lot of them turned out blurry and I thought this was the best one. I was resting my camera on a stool. I like how the tree reflects in the window.

This one is obviously blurry but I like how the lights look so funky here!

My husband calls this one Mt. Tree-more. I was lying on my belly right underneath the tree and looking straight up. I just thought this was another interesting picture.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)