Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not Posting

I am tired. I am going to bed. Since Dave or I have posted every day this year (SO FAR!!!) I wanted to write something. But I woke up at 5:55am today because Miss Rachel was talking to herself in her bassinet. Why? It was okay because my alarm was set for 6:15am. Why? Because I had a massage appointment at 8 and needed to drop the kids off at Krista and Craig's first. sigh. Tomorrow I get to "sleep in" until 7am. Why? Because I am going to MOPS. On Friday I am NOT setting my alarm. I will try to make tomorrow's post more interesting and informative. Until then, good-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)