Monday, February 27, 2012

Carter's at Costco

So at the end of December, Mom and I were shopping at Costco and we were looking at the kid's clothes, of course! Mom found a cute purple plaid outfit for Rachel and then we found a cute guitar outfit for Sam. So today I noticed that both kids were wearing their outfits from my mom. And it was unintentional. So I tried to get some pictures.

Rachel was pretty cooperative:

Sam, on the other hand, was not, and this was the best I could get of the two of them:

Someday it will get better and both my children will want to pose for pictures at the same time, right?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)