Friday, February 24, 2012

Gymnastics

So three of Sam's New Mom's friends took gymnastics in December and January, and this session Sam and I decided to join them.

There is no required uniform but Auntie Jenelle is super talented and so she sewed these outfits for our budding gymnasts. And yes, Auntie Jenelle is the same person who sewed this dress for Miss Rachel.

Sam is so funny at gymnastics because all he wants to do is run around and experiment with all the equipment. But mostly, just run around. And he wants to do everything HIS way, or no way at all :) At least it makes me laugh. Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)