Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthdays, Birthdays Everywhere

So after my mom's birthday but before Rachel's birthday, my cousin Tanya, had a birthday last Saturday! Lisa, Neal, Olivia and Theo came in from Toronto to celebrate and Sam and Olivia had a blast together!

Tanya set up the pool and the kids all got soaked and the water helped keep everyone cool.

Then Sam and Olivia started playing catch with a big red ball and Sam was making "ice cream" with a cup and the purple ball.

We did have an awesome cappuccino yogurt frozen cake but we were too busy eating it to get pictures :) However here is one of the birthday girl about to take the kiddos to the park. Where were the parents you ask? Recuperating after eating too much yummy BBQd food. Oh my!

It was a lovely afternoon and evening of watching our kids play, visiting with good people, and celebrating a birthday. Happy Birthday Tanya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)