Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Today Was...

... Miss Rachel's 13 month birthday. And I have her 13 month post all written but didn't get a chance to take any pictures. So I can't post it. Sorry. Come back tomorrow.

I didn't take any pictures today because it was brutally hot and humid (high of 35C, humidex of 42C) and I was just too busy buying groceries, doing dishes, getting ready to host Dave's parents and sister, hosting them, and then dealing with Rachel throwing up. Although Dave and his mom mostly dealt with that. Now Miss Rachel is asleep, Sam is asleep, and I'm going to take a cold shower and lie in bed with a fan on me until I fall into blessed sleep as well. Good night.

And tomorrow I will take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)