Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Quick Wit!

Since it didn't happen to me, per se, I found the following conversation quite hysterical.

Sam was jumping on the futon (while it was folded out into a bed) the other day and throwing random toys off of it.

Dave: Sam, why are you doing that?

Sam: It goes with my song.

Dave: Sam, what song are you singing?

Me (under my breath): The "I'm throwing toys off the couch" song.

Sam (after about two seconds of thought): Two little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off (flings a block) and bumped his head.

Dave and I: breaking down into hysterical laughter.

Then I videoed it for your enjoyment! (And yes, we're a little causal here on Holiday Mondays most of the time.)


And this post was for those of you who check our blog every five hours (my mom!) waiting for a new post :) Love you Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love their creative little minds! I think that was a great rendition! I have a video of Evan doing that song with motions as a toddler. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)