Monday, October 01, 2012

Guess What We've Been Reading Lately?

Obviously Dave and I are excited about these books and talking about them a lot. Although I don't think Sam has any idea what these books are actually about. (And I had to bribe him to sing his song again so that I could video it for all of you. For what it's worth, it was worth a green popsicle to him!) AND I am totally excited (!!!) because I happened to check at the library tonight (and slightly hound a librarian) and the movie is now in my hands. And as soon as the kids are bathed and in bed, don't call me because I won't answer the phone. (Okay, that's a lie because I ALWAYS answer the phone.) And Erika this one is especially for you because I won the book :) Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so cute! I am a HUGE fan of the books...although I wasn't a big fan of the ending of the last one. I am a big supporter of Team Gale! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so cute!!! You've definitely got a songwriter on your hands!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)