Thursday, April 04, 2013

Magnificent March

So after the lacklustre month of February, March was the complete opposite. So many good things happened in March. I will try to go in order.

The beginning of the month had some low points, house buying wise and it's not fair to forget those -3
I did The Chocolate Trail with Tessa and Janice and it was great! +5
We had two fun St Patrick's Day celebrations. +3
I got to shop at Target in Canada!!! +8
It snowed a lot this month and we have very few signs of Spring. -7
I didn't make it to the gym even ONCE this month. -5
My parents came for a visit! +5
We bought a house!!! +20
Sam turned FOUR! +4 Really, this one should probably be worth more, but it was his FOURTH birthday after all :)
I got to celebrate Easter Sunday at my church after five years away!!! +5

So March's final score turned out to be:  A WHOPPING PLUS 38!!! These coming months are going to have to be pretty awesome to beat March. Of course Spring, my birthday and moving into our new house are all coming up yet so maybe another month will be even better than March. We shall see...

5 comments:

  1. I love that you're still rating months!! I totally dropped the ball on that one, obviously. Buying the house is DEFINITELY worth +20; so glad you checked that one off the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for almost 40 points! Way to go, March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I am really beginning to think I should start rating my months. Haha! March was a pretty good month even with the weather being hit and miss. I am so happy for all the good things to come for you! Yay for 2013! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a good month!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Like I said above, it will be hard for another one to be this awesome :)

      Delete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)