Sunday, July 28, 2013

Excuses, Excuses...

So I haven't blogged in a while and it's been driving me nuts! Unfortunately I've been busy with a lot of things and just haven't had the time. I say "unfortunately" because it's things I would like to remember... Like volunteering at my church's VBS last week and the rest of our time in Saskatchewan and having a great family day yesterday. And if I don't blog about them soon I will forget the stories.

However... my plan for today is to blog. And do dishes. And give the kids baths. And take care of my sick husband. And make a grocery list. And clean up the yard. And empty the car. And... and... and... Soooooo... hopefully (at some point today) I will have to time to write a proper blog post (or two!?!?!) and tell some of these untold stories. Until then, I'm going to eat some lunch and make sure Sam is okay in the bath.

I know, I know, this is the lamest excuse for a blog post ever but I wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive. Especially my mom :) It's been so crazy around here I haven't even really had time to call them and that is practically unheard of.

2 comments:

  1. In your spare time, I think I would like you to make the world's shortest vlog and all you need to do is say the word "Saskatchewan." I'm pretty sure every time I've ever heard that word pronounced (which isn't a lot, to be honest...it doesn't come up much in American conversation, shockingly!) it's been pronounced differently, and when I say it I think I add about eleven extra syllables of 'atatatatchewan' because I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't stop that syllable from repeating a few extra times. ;) So I think you should help me out and tell me how it's REALLY said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Erika, that's so funny! Yes, I think I could use a pronunciation tutorial too. Natasha, we'll forgive you for taking a little blogging hiatus but get back on the ball soon, okay? Glad to hear you are okay and just staying super busy! I don't know how you do it all sometimes! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)