Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Project 364: Days 165 Through 173

Normally I publish these posts on Sunday, but I was too busy on Saturday to finish it. Also, this coming Sunday, I have a really special post planned so I am adding a few days to this post, and then will just publish the next one (which will be a little long) on Sunday, July 6.

June 15, 2014 -- Sam and I did a skit on how to pass on faith to our kids for the children's time this day. Below are our props, including an amazing Lego structure Dave made.
June 16, 2014 -- I caught this picture of Rachel and her clover bouquet!
June 17, 2014 -- Rachel turned three!!!
June 18, 2014 -- The first CSA greens of the year. Oh yum!
June 19, 2014 -- Rachel and her friend enjoyed chasing bubbles at a fun fair we went to.
June 20, 2014 -- I went grocery shopping at 10 at night to procure supplies for Rachel's birthday party.
June 21, 2014 -- Dave re-created a Pinterest project for Rachel's owl themed birthday party.

June 22, 2014 -- The mysterious green things in my front garden finally bloomed! I'm excited to see more irises this week.
 
June 23, 2014 -- Sam and Rachel opened our new Monopoly game and Sam cut some of the money "to be the right size." Nice.
 

5 comments:

  1. I spy a lot of coke in one of those pictures. Girl after my own heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I'm a Coke drinker. I LOVE it. It's probably my one bad habit. sigh.

      Delete
  2. Love that picture of Rachel and the clover!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sam cracks me up! I've learned the hard way that Monopoly game pieces hurt way worse than legos if you step on them. OUCH!!! I love the purple and yellow iris! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that lego structure is AMAZING! Evan would love building legos with Dave! And the owl too...Dave is a super talented man! And Rachel is a cutie patootie as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)