Sunday, July 13, 2014

Project 364: Days 186 Through 192

July 6, 2014 -- For the first time all year I took NO PICTURES this day. Okay, that's not quite true.

Sadly, Janice's dad died on July 2. I asked you to pray for Janice, her dad, and their family back in June. (And prayers for comfort as they mourn would still be welcome.) The visitation was this day and their family had set up a display of things which were important to Bill. Tim and Janice asked me to take pictures of the various displays so I did. But they aren't my pictures to use so I won't share any of them.

So I didn't actually take any Project 364 pictures this day.

July 7, 2014 -- The kids got to add their stars to the "Superstar Readers" wall for the summer reading program at the library.
July 8, 2014 -- I offered to watch my friends' kids so they could pack for a trip this day and they thanked me with these daisies from their garden. I LOVE getting "paid" in flowers :)
July 9, 2014 -- We had an impromptu visit with some friends and Rachel enjoyed discovering their dress up box. Parts of this costume were featured in a Project 364 picture back in February!
July 10, 2014 -- It was cold after swimming this day so Tessa lent Rachel her sweatshirt. They are ten years apart and can share clothes! How cool is that?!?!? :)
July 11, 2014 -- Sam wanted to go swimming on his own so I took some pictures of him playing with this ball.
July 12, 2014 -- We had a fun day out at the Brantford Twin Valley Zoo, among other places, with Tessa and Willem (more to come on that this week) and I got this picture of a fallow deer.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots as usual! You are getting very good with that camera! The shot of Sam in the pool is especially neat. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)