Sunday, August 03, 2014

Project 364: Days 208 Through 213

July 28, 2014 --I have a problem with getting loads of laundry washed, dried, folded, and put away all on the same day. This day I got four loads done and, at the end of the day, there was only this basket of Dave's clothes for him to put away. It made me laugh when it took him two days to get to it!
July 29, 2014 -- I think Sam is missing school because he did parts of this workbook for a few hours this day.
July 30, 2014 -- It was the kind of day where I didn't take any pictures except for this one of banana muffins waiting to be baked at 11:59pm. It was also the kind of day where I was baking muffins at midnight.
July 31, 2014 -- Sam went on a tire swing for the first time ever. And yes, it was a pajama day too!
August 1, 2014 -- We celebrated Shabbat with Dave's parents.
August 2, 2014 -- Janice and her mom took me and another friend out for a High Tea at a favourite tea room in Elora, The Uptown Cafe. My orange cranberry scone with raspberry jam and cream didn't last long :)

2 comments:

  1. A kind of day where you are baking muffins at midnight...I've had those kinds of days too. The scone looks so yummy!! I think I'm going to have to get on pinterest and try to make some. I'm pretty sure I need them now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pajama days have been increasingly more common around our house lately. Sigh. Yum, banana muffins and scones! Can you tell I am a little hungry? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)