Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Hallowe'en

Our Hallowe'en is going to be unusual this year. After all, Dave already baked an apple crisp this morning (It's barely 8am as I'm writing this), and I've already made 26 banana ghosts. Who are we and will the real us return once this holiday ends?!!

Also, for the first time ever, we have a "family costume theme." Do you know what Dave and I are?! I worked really hard hand sewing our ear headbands yesterday. Ha!

Since the weather here is awful -- rain, rain, go away, -- we are going to go trick or treating at Dave's work and then tonight we're going to do something a little different. Tune in on Monday to see how we spent our evening.

I hope you all have good days, a good weekend, and eat just the right amount of chocolate! Or whatever your preferred Hallowe'en treat is.

4 comments:

  1. You all look so cute! I hope you have a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coordinated costumes! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were fun to do even though Dave and I were fairly low-key in our costumes!

      Delete
  3. I think you sent that cold drizzly rain down south to us on Halloween night, ma'am! Haha! Can you believe some areas south and west of us actually got snow? Crazy! And yes, I love the family costumes. Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorites, and I think you are my very favorite character...Eeyore. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)