Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy 2015! And Looking Back On 2014

Happy New Year!!! Not much has happened yet in 2015 so I want to take today and look back at 2014.

2014 was a pretty good year. Some of the highlights for me were our New Zealand trip, spending time at the pool this summer, and my Southern inspired birthday party!

Not all of 2014 was easy though what with our winter of illness and extreme cold and tons of snow. And then, of course, there was Dave's hand injury just thirteen days before we were hoping to leave for New Zealand.

We were also very privileged in 2014 to walk with our dear friends, Janice, Tim, Tessa, and Willem, through the loss of Janice's dad and Tessa and Willem's grandpa. And then we were able to support other friends through the birth of their third child. The extremes of life all in one year.

To sum up, here are some highlights for each of us from this past year, some serious, some not so serious!

Dave:
Going to Hobbiton in New Zealand! And our day at the aquarium in Toronto.

Natasha:
Sitting on the famous couch from "Friends." And my kid free afternoons :) And how easy it was to toilet train Rachel!!!
 

Sam:
Playing tennis and going to Family Camp. And learning to read. And watching The Olympics.
 

Rachel:
Going to preschool and starting dance classes.


2014, we will miss you.
2015, we can't wait to see what new adventures you will bring us!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your favorites. I think Dave's are high on my list of favs for your year although toilet training Rachel and Sam learning to read do make it pretty high too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)