Monday, January 11, 2016

Project 366: Days 1 Through 8

I know I originally said I would be posting my Project 366 posts on Sundays, but given how much trouble I have posting weekend updates in a timely fashion, I've decided to do my Project 366 posts on Mondays instead.

January 1, 2016 -- Rachel wanted face paint for New Year's Day.
January 2, 2016 -- The first of the January tulips.
January 3, 2016 -- Our children's Sunday School offering in the fall was for relief kits. We assembled twenty of them this day and had enough money to donate for another twenty. Yay!
January 4, 2016 -- I ate my lucky black-eyed peas (late, of course!) in South Georgia caviar while sitting in the sun and listening to my friend Bekah's podcast.
January 5, 2016 -- It was the second cold day of the year and beautiful frost patterns started forming on our bedroom window.
January 6, 2016 -- Sam and Rachel planted bean plants in Sunday School a couple of months ago. Rachel's never sprouted and Sam's bloomed this past week.
January 7, 2016 -- I enjoyed all the sunshine this week, especially in the playroom. Rachel's Christmas gift suncatcher (which Dave actually put together because thinking this would work for a four-year-old was just a little optimistic) was shining all week.
January 8, 2016 -- We had incredible sunrises all week.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I spy something familiar in your pictures! :) YAY! I'm glad you had a chance to listen!

    I so enjoyed the sun we also had in that first week of January {missing it now!!} and your tulips give me such hope for spring. Such hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often listen to one on one of my work from home days (while snacking!) and it's such a great break.

      And yes, I miss last week's sun and HOPE for spring, even though we've really only had winter for a week, is so necessary right now.

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize you were a podcast listener!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I still aspire to join you in this one day. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)