Monday, February 08, 2016

Project 366: Days 30 Through 36

January 30, 2016 -- The kids really enjoyed their closet sleepover and can't wait to have another one!
January 31, 2016 -- Every Sunday after church we pick up pizza for lunch. And if we have lunch plans, like we did this day, we eat it for supper.
February 1, 2016 -- As you may or may not remember, two weeks ago, we went in the sled to pick up some last minute supper ingredients. This day we tricycled/scootered. We've had a very unusual winter.
February 2, 2016 -- I needed a lot of tea this day and this is one of my favourite mugs.
February 3, 2016 -- It's been a weird winter, as I mentioned above, and I had to capture the fact that, on February 3, there was hardly any snow in our backyard and I was wearing running shoes to go for a walk.
February 4, 2016 -- Cheetos and orange juice made for a good snack as I was reading this night. Also: Read this book; it's very good.
February 5, 2016 -- Dave was babysitting for friends of ours so it was the kids and I on our own this night. Rachel made a birthday card for her friend, Sam got all his Valentine's cards addressed, and I cleaned two rooms. It was a nice evening.

3 comments:

  1. Love that mug and your Sunday pizza tradition! High fives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Moonlight Over Paris too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had such a weird winter too. It was predicted that we would have a ton of snow, but it's ended up being very mild and spring like. For now, I'll take it, but I'm worried about what it will mean this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)