Monday, February 22, 2016

Project 366: Days 44 Through 50

February 13, 2016 -- Rachel put all the letter magnets in order at the library. It was so cute to watch her figure this out.
February 14, 2016 -- Sam thought he needed a new pair of sunglasses! Ha!
February 15, 2016 --We finally got out tobogganing. Yay!
February 16, 2016 -- I forgot to water my flowers for a few days. Ooops.
February 17, 2016 -- Sam is just like his mommy -- he loves to read, even when he's exhausted.
February 18, 2016 -- Every Thursday night, no matter the weather, Sam and I walk home from LOGOS along this trail.
February 19, 2016 -- With a good book and some food I was ready for the weekend to start.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend. I really like that walking trail. Remember, it is more than just a daily or weekly walk along the path...you are teaching your children by example to be healthy and active. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Rachel! We've got some work to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)