Monday, February 29, 2016

Project 366: Days 51 Through 57

February 20, 2016 -- A classmate of Tessa's made these amazing cupcakes for Willem's birthday. I can't wait to find an occasion to order some of them for us :)
February 21, 2016 -- We had ice cream sundaes at care group at Tim and Janice's. I loved the good conversations we had.
February 22, 2016 -- I read most of this book the night before and couldn't stop thinking about it. In case you missed it, I reviewed it on Friday.
February 23, 2016 -- We got to watch Rachel's dance class on this day. It was kind of hilarious!
February 24, 2016 -- We had a bit of an ice storm on this day so I captured some images from our backyard.
February 25, 2016 -- The ice turned to snow this day and Sam and Rachel, of their own accord, shoveled off a good portion of the driveway after school.
February 26, 2016 -- Dave and I had a date night and walked to our uptown. I thought I'd capture this picture of our Starbucks drinks and one of the main streets in our city which will be closed for construction for the next nine months. Ack.

1 comment:

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)