Monday, April 18, 2016

Project 366: Days 100 Through 106

April 9, 2016 -- After Sam's birthday party, Willem and Tim stayed for a baseball themed supper -- hot dogs and nachos!
April 10, 2016 -- Sunday evening selfie!
April 11, 2016 -- We seem to have a couple of neighbourhood ducks this spring. They were enjoying our yard this night.
April 12, 2016 -- Sam was too intent on playing Minecraft to be too concerned about his surgery.
April 13, 2016 -- We watched a lot of old Blue Jays' games on YouTube with Sam lying in my lap.
April 14, 2016 -- It was so nice to get out for a mid-day walk. With Starbucks and the library, we were both happy!
April 15, 2016 -- We had some family hang out time on the futon.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great week! That's an awesome picture of the three of y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the selfie!

    I really like all these food pictures lately too...yum! I think I'm getting hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love that Minecraft helped Sam cope, and this looks like such a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)