Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Project 366: Days 135 Through 141

May 14, 2016 -- I recovered Rachel's rocking chair last weekend and then I spent some time sitting in it and reading A House In The Sky by Amanada Lindhout. Read this book. It's not an easy read but it is worth it.
May 15, 2016 -- Since it was a cold, rainy, snowy (!) weekend, I spent some more time sitting in a chair and reading. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins is a much lighter read, but definitely fun!
May 16, 2016 -- I finally had the chance to use some of the fancy salt Tessa and Janice brought us back from France.
May 17, 2016 -- I went for an evening walk and enjoyed the sunset.
May 18, 2016 -- I started reading The Walkable City: From Haussmann's Boulevards to Jane Jacob's Streets and Beyond by Mary Soderstrom. It encouraged me to walk Sam and Rachel to Sam's tennis lesson. It was a 8km (5 mile) walk which took about two hours there and back. By the way, Sam's tennis lesson was only half an hour.
May 19, 2016 -- I love watching Sam play T-Ball. He just LOVES it!
May 20, 2016 -- We kicked off the long weekend with ice cream before dinner. Sam appropriately chose Baseball Nut!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Anna and the French Kiss such a cute book?!?!? I really want to go back and reread it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)