Thursday, March 30, 2017

Happy 8th Birthday Sam!

Today Sam is 8!!!
(How did that happen?!?!?)

I picked a picture for each month, many of which I think, describe Sam at 8 well.
 
April 2016
Sam checking up on the Blue Jays in our national paper!

May 2016
Sam played T-ball for the first time last spring and loved it!

June 2016
Sam's sense of humour makes rare, but hilarious, appearances :)

July 2016
Traveling, especially for baseball games, is right up Sam's alley.
(Comerica Park, Detroit, MI)

August 2016
Sam is an excellent traveler, even on long roads trips.
(Lake Superior, Terrace Bay, ON)

September 2016
Sam really likes school, especially math and gym.

October 2016
While traveling, Sam likes trying different foods.
(Katz's Deli, New York City)

November 2016

December 2016
Sam loves his immediate, and extended, family.
(At Oma and Opa's in Saskatchewan on Christmas Day)

January 2017
Don't bug Sam when he's in the middle of a book.

February 2017

March 2017
Tacos are a newly discovered favourite food.

To our Sam-Sam-Sam -- We love you so much and are forever thankful that you're a part of our family.

To read Sam's surprising birth story, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Happy 8th birthday, Sam! Hope you have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Sam! That picture with the newspaper is a framer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I love a kid who loves math. Math was my favorite. 2. Thank you for linking his birth story! Such an awesome story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I always say this, but I just love that he is a reader! Too cute!
    Happy Birthday Sam :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)