Friday, March 10, 2017

Totally Taco Tuesday

Last week my parents came for a visit. We didn't tell Sam and Rachel they were coming so when the kids woke up, and my mom and dad were here, the kids were pretty excited.
We had a good week with them and, of course, I didn't get around to taking pictures until the last night. But, as it was Taco Tuesday, it was a good picture taking night. At Christmas my dad discovered a homemade tortilla recipe and it just makes tacos that much better. Sam ate four!
After supper, the kids snuggled on the couch. First with my mom...
...and then with both of my parents.
We love it when my parents come to visit and can't wait until their next visit. Maybe we'll even tell the kids they're coming this time!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm! What is this homemade tortilla recipe??? We do taco sundays in the winter (grilling sundays in the summer) and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite night of the week. Mostly because it's the one night Adam cooks lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)