Thursday, April 26, 2018

Photo Of The Day -- April 10 - 19, 2018

It's time for another Photo Of The Day project post.

April 10, 2018 -- I went to hear a girl I used to nanny for, who is now twenty-one (yeeks), speak with two youth she has mentored on human trafficking in our area. It shocked me, saddened me, and made me want to find out more about this difficult subject. So I read this sobering book.

April 11, 2018 -- I've been wanting a new summer wreath for a couple of years now. I'm pretty happy with this one, a Pinterest find, of course!

April 12, 2018 -- Dave and I double dated with good friends of ours. Good food, good company -- what more could you ask for?

April 13, 2018 -- It was a PD Day and the kids spent most of the day with my parents while I worked. Then we went to small group at church and then it was home to bed. And I didn't get a picture of any of it.

April 14, 2018 -- We got a late season ice storm this day. I decided to document my day on Insta-stories. Now that I've had some nice weather I don't hate those of you who have worn shorts already :)

April 15, 2018 -- After a day of ice pellets we had freezing rain which was lovely to look at but treacherous to be out in, so it was another day of being stuck at home.

April 16, 2018 -- I had to bake an Earl Grey Tea cake for a thank you gathering earlier this week so I made another one for us to have at home. Yum!!!

April 17, 2018 -- The futon in our office was fifteen years old and falling apart so we ordered a bright new couch from IKEA. We also ordered shelves for Dave to use as a place to keep all his stuff on the main floor. Our office looks pretty different now.

April 18, 2018 -- I don't like this new trend of some MLB games being aired solely on Facebook. What the what?!?!? However, not much stops us from watching our Jays.

April 19, 2018 -- I almost forgot to get a picture this day so you get this exciting one of our supper leftovers. It's a sweet potato-chickpea-peanut butter stew which is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)