Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Photo Of The Day -- April 20 - 30, 2018

I haven't been very consistent with posting my photo a day pictures but I have been consistent about taking them. I will do another of these posts later this week and then I will be caught up again. At least until the next time life intervenes and I don't blog for two weeks :)

April 20, 2018 -- Knowing Crazy Hair Day was coming up at school, I started looking on Pinterest for ideas. Rachel loved this one so much, she didn't want to save it!

April 21, 2018 -- I had to miss a family social event to get some work done so I consoled myself with pizza. Pizza makes everything better in my opinion :)

April 22, 2018 -- We walked to a neighbourhood park this evening. It was the first time we'd spent a lot of time outside after supper and reminded me why I love these longer spring evenings.

April 23, 2018 -- It was nice enough for popsicles after school! Yay!!! I love how Rachel is intently telling Sam something and Sam is just enjoying his popsicle!

April 24, 2018 -- After piano lessons, the kids grabbed their cameras to capture a picture of the rabbit in our backyard. I think at this point they had stalked it into our neighbour's yard. They made me laugh!

April 25, 2018 -- Some days the only picture I get is Rachel being stubborn in a box.

April 26, 2018 -- I had my stack of books ready to go for the Readathon!

April 27, 2018 -- It was officially Crazy Hair Day at school featuring a Minecraft Creeper and an octopus at the bottom of the sea. I couldn't pick just one picture this day.

April 28, 2018 -- It was finally Readathon Day!!! Also known as The Best Day Ever!!! Bluey enjoyed getting into Obsidio as much as I did. Hahahaha!!!

April 29, 2018 -- A picture of all the books I read during the Readathon, including a few chapters out loud to Rachel from The Secret Garden.

April 30, 2018 -- Family ice cream selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)